Sunday, March 30, 2014

21 Day Fix Results

I am really late at posting our 21 Day Fix results! I am actually impressed since we didn't follow the eating portion 100%! 



Things I have learned: 
1) I have gained a booty from the AWESOME workouts! 
2) My husband is AWESOME!!!
3) I have learned what a proper portion size is.

I really have learned what a proper portion size looks like! I will be able to use this daily no matter what I am eating. I don't have to use the containers anymore. I can just see what a portion size should be just by looking at something now! I am back to my normal 80/20 clean eating but following the proper portion sizes! 



I absolutely LOVE these workouts! I have always lacked having a booty but these workouts have really shaped it up! I am proud to say that I have one now!!! I ended up losing 5 pounds during my 21
days and have leaned out a lot! I always got back into my high school jeans!!! (I am a bit of a clothes hoarder) 
They don't fit like they did then but I pulled them right up and they zipped!!!  


My husband is so awesome!! He lost 18 pounds!!! He has always been in shape but then we got married and had kids. You know how that goes! You put others before yourself and it sneaks up on you. I couldn't believe how quickly it melted off of him!!! 


We out going on a trip to Cancun with Beachbody next April and it just happens to be our 5 year wedding anniversary that year so we are trying to get in awesome shape! We want to look better than we did on our honeymoon!! Well at least we are going to try our hardest!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment