Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week 2 21 Day Fix Update and Meal Plan

Here is a little update on week 2 of the 21 Day Fix! 





Well I have learned a few more things about myself this week!

1) I REALLY love carbs!
2) I miss carbs!!
3) I didn't have the best will power this week.
4) I definitely will keep using the portion sizes and meal guide but still do my normal 80/20 way of eating!
5) I really LOVE these workouts! 
6) My husband and I really love working out and having fun together!
7) I HAVE Abs now!!! They aren't perfect but pretty dang good for having 2 kids!



So week 2 went pretty well except we had a few slip ups (we are human) but I am still seeing results and feeling great!! I don't even have to keep track of my containers anymore I just know what to eat and when to eat it! I was still sore this week but not as sore as week 1!





I started my first 21 Day Fix challenge group and everyone is having great results so far! We all decided that we will give ourselves a cheat meal once a week going into round two. I really feel like if you stick to the plan but allow yourself one cheat meal a week that you are more likely to stay on track and not fall off of the wagon! 



My husband and I really enjoy these workouts! We are getting the moves down so they weren't as bad as the first week! We can both see the our bodies changing and it is amazing that it is just from 30 minutes a day!


The meal plan I use is pretty simple and that's how I like it! My husband is following the same plan as me but he just get more portions! I really love my burrito bowls because it reminds me of Chipotle! They are delicious!! Every morning I drink my shakes and just use water and cinnamon (I LOVE cinnamon)! It really keeps me full until my first snack time!





This program really does take a lot of hard work and you really have to stay committed to it but I know if you do you will get excellent results!!! You really have to remember why you want this and remember that when a cookie is tempting you!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment