Wednesday, April 16, 2014

T25 & Brazil Butt Lift Week 2 Menu

I spend every Sunday meal planning, going grocery shopping and prepping my meals! Here is a menu I put together for this week. I am trying different Shakeology recipes everyday this week! I am also allowing myself 3 cheat meals a week because it is my birthday on Friday!! I am now maintaining weight and this is what works for me! When I first started out I only allowed myself 1 cheat meal a week. I recommend this for anyone starting out!!


Some pointers on eating to keep your metabolism going all day long. I am not a nutritionist but this is what I have done and it works for me!


  • Aim to eat every 2-3 hours
  • Eat 5-6 small meals a day
  • Prep your meals before hand (ex. bag up your snacks so they are easy to grab and go)
  • Drink plenty of water every day (1/2 of your body weight in ounces each day)
  • Always pair a complex carb with a protein (ex. plain unsalted almonds(14) and an apple)
  • Watch your portion sizes (this is a big one because you CAN overeat healthy foods




I practice the 80/20 way of eating. I like to eat as healthy as I can 80% of the time but enjoy food (in moderation) 20% of the time! I feel like you should allow yourself a cheat meal once a week (while you are starting out only one) so you are not depriving yourself and you are more likely to stay on track this way! 

If you have any questions about how to make a meal plan I would love to help you! 
You can find me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ashley.weaver.566 or email me @ ashley_weaver10@hotmail.com. 

2 comments:

  1. the surgeon will inject the fat from other parts of your body and inject them into your butt region to make it look bigger.
    smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike most diet books, gym memberships, weight loss plans and fat-burner pills on the market,
    The 3 Week Diet comes with my personal, 100% no-nonsense Lose The Weight Or It’s FREE guarantee. the 3 week diet

    ReplyDelete