Tuesday, April 15, 2014

T25 & Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid Workout Schedule

Me and one of my coaches started a new Summer Slim Down challenge group and we are participating as challengers as well to keep us on track!! Sometimes even as coaches we get off track! I decided I am going to be doing T25 and Brazil Butt Lift to get my rear in gear for the summer!!



Here is the schedule that I put together for the 2 workouts!! I have already completed week 1 and my butt was on fire! I forgot that I was running my first 5k on Saturday (last Saturday) so I was hobbling while running!!! I had to rest on Monday because I was so sore from that too but I got back at it today!!!




 I am hopeful by the time summer gets here that I WILL be ready!!!



If you would like to join one of my challenge groups or try one of these programs you can send me an email at ashley_weaver10@hotmail.com or find me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ashley.weaver.566 !

1 comment:

  1. the surgeon will inject the fat from other parts of your body and inject them into your butt region to make it look bigger.
    smita

    ReplyDelete