Thursday, February 27, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 1 Update



My husband and I started the 21 Day Fix 11 days ago (I am a little behind writing this:)) and we already are having great results!!! My husband is down 15lbs and I am down 7lbs!!

This past week was very challenging. The first couple of days were easier than I excepted it to be. Then a switch was flipped on day 3&4 and I was one cranky lady!! I was craving greasy food and I wanted it very badly!! I felt very sorry for my husband! Then on day 5 I was finally over it and felt great!!

 You can still make smart choices on the go! This is a burrito bowl from Chipotle. I just brought my containers along with me and measured it out!! 
 One of my favorite snacks. One yellow and one purple container! Ezekiel cinnamon and raisin bread and strawberries!! 
 Got my pizza craving in and it is still on the plan!!!
One of my favorite lunches. 1 red,1/2 yellow, 2 green & 1 purple containers! 



I did learn a few things in the first week.

1) I was over eating even on my healthy foods. I seriously didn't think there was such a thing. I thought you could eat a really big salad and that would be good for you...I was wrong!! 

2) I eat too many carbs even the good carbs! 

3) You can fit a lot of food into those small containers!

4) You can eat out and still make it work!!

5) The 30 minute workouts are KILLER!! Even my husband was sweating a TON!!

6) My stomach has shrank so much over the past week!

The Workouts:

Here are a few moves from the Lower Fix!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the workouts! The first week I was sore! My legs were sore all over and it was hard to even do the simple tasks like going to the bathroom :) My abs were killing me but in a good way!! I was honestly afraid that this program would not be for men but it really is for everyone. My husband really likes them! They are short and to the point. My favorite workout is the Dirty 30!!!



So overall the biggest change that I have noticed for me is my stomach. It is less bloated and my abs are starting to make their appearance again! My husbands stomach is disappearing and his "love handles" are shrinking! I can say I think that this is not a diet it really teaches about a lifestyle change! I will now be more aware of my portions but still use my 80/20 approach on my diet! I can't wait to see what the end results will be for my husband and I!! 






If you want to give the 21 Day Fix a try email me or message me on Facebook!! 
ashley_weaver10@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/ashley.weaver.566

No comments:

Post a Comment