Friday, February 14, 2014

21 Day Fix



I will be taking a 21 Day break from Tony Horton(P90X3) to start the much anticipated 21 Day Fix!!! I am hoping to take off my last 10 or so pounds!!! 

The 21 Day Fix is an awesome fitness and nutrition program by Beachbody! You can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 Days!!! It comes with 7 30 minute workouts, a meal guide including restaurant guide, and food containers. This program really focuses on portion control and is not just a "quick fix" but a lifestyle change! 

I will be creating a meal plan this weekend and I will share it and be doing updates! I am so excited to get this started!! 

We are kicking the preseason Of the Challenge group Monday the 17th! If you want to join me in my next 21 Day Fix Challenge group you can get ahold of me on Facebook or email me! 

www.facebook.com/ashley.weaver566
ashley_weaver10@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment