Thursday, February 20, 2014

Easy Shrimp Stir Fry

This is such an easy meal to throw together!! My husband is a big stir fry fan so I had to come up with something for him to eat and I actually enjoyed it too!! 



Ingredients:

Veggie Stir Fry Mix (frozen)
Shrimp (deveined, thawed out)
EVOO
fiesta lime seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash no salt added)

Directions:

Put your shrimp in a bowl and sprinkle the seasoning on it and stir. 
Cook the stir fry veggies how the package suggests ( I used the microwave).
In a large skillet over medium heat add some EVOO to the pan. Put the shrimp in the pan and cook until shrimp are thoroughly cooked. Turn the heat down to low. Then add the veggies to the pan with the shrimp and stir. Cook for 3-5 minutes and then serve. You can serve over brown rice or whole wheat angel hair pasta! Enjoy!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment